Milan Christopher and Miles Brock are undoubtedly the most polarizing cast members on this season of Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood. The two aspiring rappers are the first gay male couple to appear on the drama-filled series, and their relationship has caused quite the uproar.
Milan and Miles stopped by Global Grind to discuss coming out on national TV, the importance of the LGBT community being included in the #BlackLivesMatter movement, and homophobia in hip-hop.
Miles also discussed how intense it was to come out to his best friend/lover Amber Hunter and why he lived on the down-low for so long. Things heated up during the interview when Milan and Miles began to argue about lies, jealousy, and looking through each other’s phones.
Let’s just say, it got awkward.
Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood airs each and every Monday at 8 p.m. EST on VH1. Watch Milan and Miles’ exclusive interview up top.
1 of 10
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.
2 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.
3 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.
4 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.
5 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.
6 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.
7 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.
8 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.
9 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.
10 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.