The Jon Rawl-directed video was shot in New York City and features cameos by 40 oz. Van and A$AP Mob’s A$AP Bari, who styled Post for the shoot.
After achieving success with two hot singles, Post is readying his major label debut. The Dallas native’s been in the studio with everyone from ILOVEMAKONNEN and Young Thug, to A$AP Ferg and the A$AP Mob.
No word on when the album’s actually due out, but count on its arrival in 2016. Watch Post’s new video up top.
1 of 20
1. Jay Z plants a kiss on his wife on stage.
2 of 20
2. A svelte Rick Ross takes in the crowd noise as he joins Meek on stage.
3 of 20
3. French Montana and Khaled stopped by as well to do "Stay Schemin."
4 of 20
4. T.I. and Dro came through with a high energy performance.
5 of 20
5. Nasty Nas did his new song "Chains."
6 of 20
6. Gimme 5!
7 of 20
7. Rick Ross debuts his slimmed down frame.
8 of 20
8. Beyonce and Nicki Minaj trade dance secrets down on bended knee.
9 of 20
9. Rick Ross throws up the Roc sign as Hov spits his lyrics and dabs.
10 of 20
10. Inside the D'ussè Lounge big deals were made and good times were had.
11 of 20
11. Nas and Usher performed "Chains."
12 of 20
12. Justine Skye gave a perfect pose backstage.
13 of 20
13. Vic Mensa was in a much better mood than he's letting on in this picture.
14 of 20
14. Fergie and DJ Cassidy posed for pics, and Fergie even took a few more selfies.
15 of 20
16 of 20
16. Mack Wilds took a break from finishing his album to hit the dab and drink some D'USSE.
17 of 20
17. Meek Mill had the crowd jumping off his intro.
18 of 20
18. At least four people asked me if other White guys were Nick Jonas. I gladly pointed out that Nick is on stage.
19 of 20
19. D'USSE to finish the night off strong.
20 of 20
20. The End.