The walk brought in all walks of life and shed light on many issues in society, including sexism and racism. Many supporters held banners with phrases geared towards ending the slut-shaming era. One banner held by Amber’s mom stood out the most.
If you remember earlier this year, Kanye West didn’t hold his tongue when giving his opinion about his former girlfriend, Amber. West went so far as to say that he took “30 showers” after his breakup with Rose, prior to dating his now-wife Kim Kardashian.
During the walk, Amber made sure to tell all press to refrain from asking her any questions about KimYe. According to TMZ:
“In a letter given to everyone on the red carpet, Rose asked she only get questions about the walk and her personal endeavors. One paragraph specifically states that anyone who brings up Yeezus and Kim will be kicked out.”
Shots fired! Check out more photos from Amber’s SlutWalk below.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Instagram
Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles
1 of 15
1. And it begins #amberroseslutwalk #MyMommy #FuckYo30Showers #NoSlutShaming
2 of 15
2. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.
3 of 15
3. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.
4 of 15
4. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.
5 of 15
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
6 of 15
6. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
7 of 15
7. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.
8 of 15
8. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.
9 of 15
9. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.
10 of 15
10. Bullshit. #amberroseslutwalk
11 of 15
12 of 15
12. #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍🙌
13 of 15
13. Wall of No Shame #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍
14 of 15
14. #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍
15 of 15
15. Kisses from Muva.
Amber Rose Leads Hundreds In L.A. SlutWalk, Warns Press About Asking KimYe Questions was originally published on globalgrind.com