All is fair in Love & Hip-Hop…for now.
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta vets Mimi Faust and Joseline Hernandez carried on their notorious beef for years. After hit man Stevie J dumped Mimi for Joseline a few years ago, the two ladies have had a super tumultuous relationship.
But it looks like the beef has been buried! On LHHA’s Season 4 reunion, Mimi admitted that something sexual went down between her and the Puerto Rican Princess. In the video of Part 2 of the reunion, Mimi reveals:
“Does anyone know the definition of threesome? Someone eating your vagina is not the definition of a threesome […] that didn’t happen. I went upstairs to lay down, he [Stevie J’s] still asleep. Next thing I know she goes to the bathroom, she comes out, she sits on the edge of the bed and she starts rubbing on my legs. And I’m like ‘whoa’…”
Toward the end of the episode, Mimi interrupts Joseline and Stevie’s performance with a special announcement. She told Joseline:
“I don’t lust after Stevie. He’s my daughter’s father and I respect your relationship. You are his wife. You’re his family. That means you’re my family. And I want us to be cool, you know what I’m saying?”
Check out part 2 of Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta‘s Season 4 Reunion above.
SOURCE: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show | PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook, Getty
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
Joseline Hernandez & Mimi Faust Make Up & Admit To A Romantic Rendezvous was originally published on globalgrind.com