Dr. Dre fans are in for a treat August 7th. With “Straight of Compton” hitting theaters, Dre was inspired to create a new album entitled “Compton: The Soundtrack.” This comes after he was supposed to release “Detox”. He says it was never released simply because it wasn’t good. Listen to the audio player to hear more in this edition of Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Rihanna, Kourtney Kardashian, Kobe Bryant, & More
1. Rihanna shows her grandfather some love at the 2015 Kadooment Day parade in Barbados.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. The ladies showed Lewis Hamilton a good time at the 2015 Kadooment Day parade.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Mariah Carey dabbled in double denim for dinner with friends in Beverly Hills.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Kim Kardashian was laced in leather before touching down in New Orleans with friends.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Laverne Cox continues to put on at the "Ricki and the Flash" premiere in NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Mason Disick accompanies his mom Kourtney Kardashian on a trip to TricoField in Beverly Hills.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend rub their marital bliss in our faces outside of Craig's restaurant in Melrose.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Kobe Bryant promotes the NBA Hero mobile game all the way out in Shanghai.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Reese Witherspoon was spotted strolling up Melrose Place, and her bitchy resting face was on fleek.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. Gigi Hadid does a high split and coiffed hair while assisting GUESS in launching its Spring 2015 collection.Source:Splash News 10 of 10
Why Dr. Dre Never Released “Detox”? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com