Comedian Brandon T. Jackson is hitting the Cleveland Improv this weekend but of course he called in to the Tom Joyner Morning Show to talk all things parenting and the drought Los Angeles natives are facing.
On the drought in LA:
“I don’t want to hear nothing about no drought when people were doing the ice bucket challenge a little while ago.”
On whooping your kids:
“Things are different. My grandmother used to chop me in my neck and then give me a Butterscotch to shut me up.”
Click the links above for the entire interview!
Teenage Stars That Made Good
1. Omarion appeared in commercials at an early age and went on to join 'B2K'. He is currently signed to Rick Ross' label and a cast member of 'Love and Hip Hop'1 of 6
2. Kyla Pratt started acting at age 8, appearing in shows like, 'Friends', 'Smart Guy' and 'Family Matters'. She currently stars in the BET hit 'Let's Stay Together'2 of 6
3. Zendaya Coleman is most known for her characters on the Disney channel and is currently starring in a show on the same network.3 of 6
4. Tahj Mowry is the little brother of superstar twins, Tia and Tamera, however he has been acting in his own right since age four. Some of his roles include 'Full House' and ' Smart Guy'. Currently stars as Tucker on ABC's 'Baby Daddy'.4 of 6
5. Reagan Gomez Preston was spotted on the scene in 1995 as Zaria Peterson in the hit show 'Parenthood'. Since then she has been in a number of videos and movies alike.5 of 6
6. Tamery Mowry-Housely and Tia Mowry-Hardict started their career in 1990 and have had a steady climb in the industry ever since. Both are married with kids and can be seen on their respective televisions shows.6 of 6
Brandon T. Jackson At The Cleveland Improv, Talks New Age Parenting was originally published on blackamericaweb.com