Love isn’t just a word, but rather a feeling we all have encountered at some point in our life. About Last Night cast members Regina Hall and Joy Bryant passionately tell us their deep inner feelings of “Love.” The hard to explain concept is broken down, and the ladies help us to understand the tips to a “Succes-SEX-ful,” relationship.
Hall, as Joan, explains the key to a relationship relies on honesty and sensitivity. To be in an everlasting partnership, one must be comfortable with oneself, Hall explains. The reasons why characters Joan and Bernie (Kevin Hart) work so well together is because of the authenticity between the two. Mispronouncing the word successful, Hall catches herself claiming her authoritative, sex driven character Joan had come out when wrapping up her statement to have a “Succes-SEX-ful” relationship.
Similar to Hall, Bryant believes love is not something you find when you’re looking for, but rather something that finds you when you least expect it. Bryant’s character Debbie finds love when she least expects, someone who was “completely out of left field.”
About Last Night is a funny, charming and romantic movie that will keep you laughing for hours. Follow the exceptional cast as they travel from the bar to the bedroom eventually falling under the classic spell of true love.
Brains Not Bribes: Black Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Schools
1. John Legend- University of Pennsylvania1 of 8
2. Sanaa Lathan- Yale University2 of 8
3. Courtney B. Vance- Yale UniversitySource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 3 of 8
4. Rashida Jones- Harvard UniversitySource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 4 of 8
5. Angela Bassett- Yale UniversitySource:Arnold Turner/Invision/AP 5 of 8
6. Shonda Rhimes- DartmouthSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 6 of 8
7. Lupita N'yongo- Yale University7 of 8
8. Tracee Ellis Ross- Brown University8 of 8
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.
(Photo Source: PR Photos)