Give R&B Divas: Atlanta star Keke Wyatt a little credit. If she was confronted with a scepter and provoked, she would at least pray afterwards. But if you watch R&B Divas: Atlanta you know she wouldn’t run from a confrontation.
“First I would be human and respond the same way and then pray and say Oh Lord, why did they play with me, the wrong one,” Keke says when asked what she would do if she’d been in Porsha Williams place when confronted by Real Housewives of Atlanta castmate Kenya Moore. “It woudn’t be no warning, I hate to say. You cant go flashing something all up in somebody’s face like that! That’s my personal space.”
Wyatt is cagey about whether she faced a similar predicament on Season 3 of R&B Divas which returns tonight on TV One at 10 p.m.
“Y’all know I can’t talk,” she told the Tom Joyner Morning Show. “I’m under contract. But when I got papers with my name on it saying people need to wait until the show come out, I don’t play with that.”
Would she advise any other celebrities to do reality TV if the opportunity arises?
“If they don’t mind having all they business all up in everybody’s house, then go for it. But if they don’t mind, then go for it.”
Wyatt won’t reveal if she has a nemesis this season, but she does say she does expect to stay on the show for a good while.
“The ratings are going to be good on my behalf because I’m going to be me anyway,” Wyatt says. “I don’t know how to not be real.”
Aside from her reality show drama, Wyatt releases an EP on April 29th. Click on the audio above to hear excerpts from it, including her new single “Fall In Love.”
See Keke live on these dates:
5/2: Normal, IL Braden Auditorium – Illinois State University (Music performance)
6/7: Louisville, KY KFC Yumi Center “Midwest Music Festival” (Music performance)
6/28: Jackson, MS Regency Hotel & Convention Center “Red Carpet Charity Event” (Music performance)
Reality TV Fantasies
1. The Wade UnionSource:Instagram 1 of 18
2. The Coolest: LL Cool J and his familySource:PR Photos 2 of 18
3. Meet The EppsSource:Instagram 3 of 18
4. All hail the Queen -- Latifah that isSource:PR Photos 4 of 18
5. Let's be real...we'd watch Joseline and Stevie J on their own show5 of 18
6. Niecy Nash and her familySource:Instagram 6 of 18
7. The BryantsSource:Instagram 7 of 18
8. Solange and Boyfriend AlanSource:Instagram 8 of 18
9. Kevin Hart and his familySource:Instagram 9 of 18
10. The Smith Family ... how do they really get along? Open marriage? Do they even live together?10 of 18
11. Monica and Shannon Brown: Love, music, basketball, and family.11 of 18
12. The Kanye West Experience. Drama, arrogance and his un-censored mouth as he controls Kim Kardashian.12 of 18
13. The Carter Clan: How does hip hop's royal couple really roll?13 of 18
14. The Real Halle Berry Show - An inside glance at her life with her new hubby and two babies.14 of 18
15. Jennifer Hudson - Her life as a mom, fiancee, and superstar.15 of 18
16. The First Family. Never happen . . . but we can dream.16 of 18
17. The Basketball Wives Ex-Husbands' Club...Fun, Fun, more Fun.17 of 18
18. All About Kelly- We'd love to see her life in a more intimate way.18 of 18
Does Keke Wyatt Deliver A Porsha Style Beatdown On This Season’s R&B Divas? was originally published on blackamericaweb.com