Over the weekend, Beyonce stepped onto her Mrs. Carter stage at Barclays Stadium in a chicer-than-chic custom black and white Gucci look. Queen B was the epitome of style in an art deco inspired top and ultra flattering high waist cropped pants. She accessorized the look with a black wide brim hat, red pointy toe pumps, and a bold red lip.
I’m a fan of color and absolutely love the play of black and white with red accent. The red is so subtle yet at the same time takes the look to the next level. Bravo to Bey’s stylists: Ty Hunter and Raquel Smith!
Want to get in on this stylish ensemble? I’ve created 3 inspired outfits, keeping in line with the original color scheme but tweaking it a bit for the real world. These looks work for both day and night. Take a peek!
Look #1: Sass And Bide top, Zara pants
Look #2: Equipment top, J Brand jeans
Look 3: Reiss top, Dondup pants
Which look are you lusting for?
(Look #2′s my fave ;)
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
WARDROBE WARS: Tyra Banks vs Naomi Campbell (Supermodel Edition)
1. WARDROBE WARS: Tyra Banks vs Naomi Campbell (Supermodel Edition)Source: 1 of 21
2. Tyra BanksSource: 2 of 21
3. Naomi CampbellSource: 3 of 21
4. Tyra BanksSource: 4 of 21
5. Naomi CampbellSource: 5 of 21
6. Tyra BanksSource: 6 of 21
7. Naomi CampbellSource: 7 of 21
8. Tyra BanksSource: 8 of 21
9. Naomi CampbellSource: 9 of 21
10. Tyra BanksSource: 10 of 21
11. Naomi CampbellSource: 11 of 21
12. Tyra BanksSource: 12 of 21
13. Naomi CampbellSource: 13 of 21
14. Tyra BanksSource: 14 of 21
15. Naomi CampbellSource: 15 of 21
16. Tyra BanksSource: 16 of 21
17. Naomi CampbellSource: 17 of 21
18. Tyra BanksSource: 18 of 21
19. Naomi CampbellSource: 19 of 21
20. Tyra BanksSource: 20 of 21
21. Naomi CampbellSource: 21 of 21
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Black And White Custom Gucci was originally published on hellobeautiful.com