R&B, soul and funk legend Chaka Khan recently enlisted an all-star ensemble of actors and singers to pay homage to the late Trayvon Martin, the African American teenage shot and killed by a trigger happy Sanford, FL resident who still has not been charged, arrested or convicted for his actions.
Among the artists involved in the tribute, Khan created one of the most touching musical offerings with Eric Benét, Kelly Price, Kenny Latimore, Angela Bassett, Courtney B. Vance, Terry Crews, Stacy Francis, Luke James, V. Bozeman, and Boris Kodjoe.
Check out the clip below if you haven’t heard about it or seen it circulating across the Internet along with other tributes to Martin.
- My “Clo-ism” For the Day: Falldown, Rollover and then Stand
- Connect to Your Delegate, Senator & All Virginia Government
- Elle Varner “Refill” (Music Video)
- Mitch Malone’s Quiet Storm Love Video Of The Night
- Prom-a-thon 2012 Kicks Off at Regency Square Mall