Radio One Richmond’s Team “Live for Wendy” at the Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk.
Thank you to all of our listeners who donated, supported & attended the Free to Breath Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk this weekend. Because of your faithful support, our Radio One Richmond team “Live for Wendy” raised over $1,000 to support lung cancer research. We came in third place in the top teams who donated this year & we want to say thank you!
Be sure to get involved early for next year. Stay tuned for more photos, updates, videos & more from our experience running toward a victorious year of lung cancer research & fundraising!
- Music Mogul/Rapper Jay-Z Faces Lawsuit Worth Millions Over His Hit Song ‘Big Pimpin’ [VIDEO]
- Media Mogul Oprah Winfrey Honored for Lifetime Leadership
- Dead In Debt! Rapper ‘Heavy D’ Died Owing Thousands in Unpaid Taxes [VIDEO]
- Singer/Actress Jennifer Hudson To Marry Wrestler David Otunga In Chicago This Year
- Actress Halle Berry’s French Actor Fiance Olivier Martinez Confirms Engagement