Oh no! I know they didn’t just say that! Yes we said it! And here is why. Every year radio stations, magazines, and websites light up with content honoring the late great rapper Biggie Smalls. Events take place, interviews are given, even both crews of the late Biggie and Tupac have called a truce this year and even put out a music video. Yet when we asked some of our listeners about Biggie’s death the responses weren’t what we expected. So before you get upset and start calling for the mob check out the results of our research and read what the top 5 responses were. You may or may not be shocked.
REASON #5: WWBW (What Would Biggie Want)
If you were shot and mercilessly killed while riding in the back of an SUV would you want people to remember that day? Or would you want people to remember the day you rocked Summer Jam or when your album went platinum? Biggie’s first album ‘Ready To Die’ let people know that the Brooklyn MC did not fear death. His second album represented the fact that Biggie was enjoying life. Many people we asked believed that Biggie would dissapprove of all the attention on this sad day.
Want to read the rest of our top five reasons? Click on the links below.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Tell us using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Apollo Theater to Induct Lionel Richie and Etta James into Hall of Fame
- Filmmaker Spike Lee Visits Actor Wesley Snipes in Prison; Wants Fans to be His Pen Pal
- President Obama Campaign Releases New Documentary, Actor Tom Hanks Narrates [VIDEO]
- Supermodel Heidi Klum Breaks Silence on Separation, Angry at her Husband Seal for Talking to the Media
- Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton Headline White House Event Honoring International Women’s Day [VIDEO]