The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin performs live at the Ryman Auditorium on October 19, 2011 in Nashville, TN. Photo: Getty Images
With all of the anticipation to the Queen of Soul’s recent announcement of her engagement to be married, it was only a matter of time before someone got a chance to confirm plenty of details about the upcoming nuptials. Click on the link below to find out when she plans to walk down the aisle and whether or not it will impact her touring schedule this year.
What did you think of the interview? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Mitch Malone’s NFL Weekly: Giants, Texans, Saints, & Broncos Move On
- REAL TALK: Students That Skip School May be Arrested, Parents May Face Charges. Good Idea?
- The KISS-FM 804 College Basketball Report: UVA, VCU, UR Win, Cavs Visit Duke On Thursday
- TV One “Unsung” with Bobby Womack Tonight
- Golf Champ Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife Elin Bulldozes $12 Million Mansion [PHOTOS]