The Queen of Hip Hop/Soul has been everywhere the last few months bouncing from one corner of the world to the next to promote her tenth studio album “My Life II: The Journey Continues Act I” which hit stores just before Thanksgiving. This week, we saw her singing in two live performances on ABC’s ‘The View’ and in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
You’d think she’d be worn out already, but it looks like Mary J. Blige is just getting started for a smooth transition into 2012 as the new year arrives. Check out a recent interview with Chelsea Handler on her hit late night talk show “Chelsea Lately” as she gets Mary J. Blige to talk candidly about the inspiration behind the “My Life II” project and what it’s really like being married to her manager Kendu Isaacs.
- Singer Usher’s Ex-Wife’s Lawyer Says She’s Fighting for Her Children’s Safety
- Singer Usher Says Ex-wife Has Filed for Sole Custody of Their Children
- City of Richmond Cold Weather Overflow Shelter is Open Tonight
- Alexx Dupri’s USELESS INFORMATION – November 30, 2011
- “Destiny’s Child” Kelly Rowland Coming to “X Factor” U.S.A.?