The 2011 Soul Train Awards aired last night, but if for some reason you missed the show, we have all the performances from Lloyd, Miguel, Mindless Behavior, Melanie Fiona, Tamar Braxton, along with tributes to the late Heavy D and Legends Award recipients Earth, Wind & Fire and Gladys Knight.
Check out one of our favorites Anthony Hamilton performing his brand new single “Woo” live on the show.
What did you think of the live performance? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- It’s Cyber Monday And Where Are The Bargains?1 comment · 1 day ago
- Jimi Hendrix Named Greatest Guitar Player Of All Time1 comment · 4 days ago
- Oprah Congratulates Gayle King on Her Move to CBS2 comments · 5 days ago
- Mitch Malone’s Quiet Storm Love Video Of The Night1 comment · 5 days ago
- Radio One Toy Drive1 comment · 1 week ago