R&B singer/songwriter and producer Keith Sweat woke us all up this morning on the TJMS’ most recent edition of the famed “In Studio Jam.” The noted entertainer reminisced on his attempt to recreate the LSG legacy and sampled some of the tracks from his brand new album “Til the Morning” for Tom Joyner and his crew all before sending us on our way with a live performance like no other.
Keith Sweat holds a copy of his new album “Til the Morning” at a recent CD signing. (Photo: Getty Images)
If you missed Keith Sweat’s intimate live performance, get ready to turn those speakers up and draw those blinds for an incredibly sexy delivery from one the industry’s only remaining male R&B frontrunners.
We’re sure this one is going to make you want some extra loving when you get home, so be careful. We’ve warned you. This “In Studio Jam” is certified ultra sexy.
KEITH SWEAT – IN STUDIO JAM (PART I)
KEITH SWEAT – IN STUDIO JAM (PART II)
Share your thoughts on the interview and the tracks from Keith Sweat’s new album “Til the Morning” with us below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment, let us know if you’ve enjoyed this edition of the “In Studio Jam” on The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Check out more ways and more opportunities to catch Keith Sweat live in your neck of the woods via the various links/images provided above and below this entertainment news update.
- Rapper Heavy D Autopsy Inconclusive; Toxicology Results Pending
- Death Rumor About Actor Denzel Washington Untrue
- NBC Hires Chelsea Clinton; Former First Daughter Joins Jenna Bush, Meghan McCain at Network
- R&B Legend Patti LaBelle Sued Again for Alleged Diva Behavior
- Tennis Pro/Trainer Anna Kournikova Leaving “The Biggest Loser” After One Season