R&B crooner Keith Sweat is finally back in action with a brand new album entitled “‘Til the Morning” released Tuesday, November 8th internationally and he’s already got the ladies nearly foaming at the mouth over his sexy sounds.
Keith Sweat attends the 2009 BET Awards. (Photo: Getty Images)
On today’s “Afternoon Work Out” with KISS FM’s own Alexx Dupri, Keith Sweat discussed the making of the new project, his rumored ego and even gave Alexx Dupri an exclusive Twitter update you’ll only read about on his personal timeline below. Check out what you might have missed and submit any additional questions you might have for Keith Sweat concerning his new album and more. Ladies this one is just for you!
<ENTER AUDIO HERE>
Will you be purchasing Keith Sweat’s new album? Do you already own it? What do you think of it so far? What’s your favorite Keith Sweat song or greatest hit? Let’s talk about it.
Check out more ways and more opportunities to catch Keith Sweat live in your neck of the woods via the various links/images provided above and below this entertainment news update.
Share your thoughts on the live interview with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Rapper/Actor DMX to Debut New Song on Dr. Drew’s “Lifechangers”
- NFL Star Terrell Owens Owes Nearly $50,000 in Monthly Child Support on Zero Income, Seeks Reduction for 4 Kids
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network Continues to Struggle
- Cops Arrest Con Artist Claiming to be Jermaine Jackson’s Son
- Singer/Actor Tyrese Well Prepared for Teddy Pendergrass Biopic