Shortly after the release of Dr. Conrad Murray’s verdict in the Michael Jackson death trial, the late King of Pop’s family began to speak out on the tragedy involving their beloved brother and son’s demise.
Tito Jackson with sister Rebbie Jackson and guest David Gest at the premiere of “Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon.” (Photo: Getty Images)
Some say the family could ultimately be considered the culprits, but do you believe the Jackson Family is at fault? One of the famed members Tito Jackson (the third of the ten Jackson children and Michael’s older brother) recently opened up with emotion after the verdict demanding that Conrad Murray spend the rest of his life in jail for the singer’s death.
This morning, Jackson appeared on The Tom Joyner Morning Show to expound on his thoughts and the state of the Jackson family just days after Murray’s verdict was revealed. In addition, Tito Jackson also reflects on recent works with the late Hip Hop legend Heavy D who also passed this week unexpectedly. Listen below to find out what was said on-air regarding them both.
How do you feel about Tito Jackson’s response? Let us know via Twitter or Facebook.
Share your thoughts & reactions below with us on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to connect.
- Rapper/Actor DMX to Debut New Song on Dr. Drew’s “Lifechangers”
- NFL Star Terrell Owens Owes Nearly $50,000 in Monthly Child Support on Zero Income, Seeks Reduction for 4 Kids
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network Continues to Struggle
- Cops Arrest Con Artist Claiming to be Jermaine Jackson’s Son
- Singer/Actor Tyrese Well Prepared for Teddy Pendergrass Biopic