Special K has not been pleased with fast food customer service lately! If you want to avoid having a meltdown or stroke because of a chain restaurant experience, try the following do’s and don’ts during your next visit:
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- Cut your food yourself. It seems that whenever they have to do this, they forget to do something else.
- Just remove anything you don’t want AFTER receiving it.
- Even if it looks correct at first glance, check your food thoroughly.
- Stop asking for no ice to get more of of your drink—it’s not happening.
- Don’t make any special orders unless you want your order messed up.
- No giving them extra coins to get back an even amount of change. That extra penny will likely going confuse the worker.
Making a fast food experience pleasant can sometimes be a challenge. We hope that these tips will help and contribute to less violence at drive-thru windows. Send you horror stories to @SpecialK913 on Instagram.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
HEAD BACK TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
Special K’s News You Can’t Use: Dos and Don’ts for Fast Food Ordering was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Beloved Dancing with the Stars Judge Len Goodman Dies at 78
Firearm Fatalities Named Leading Cause of Death Among Children [WATCH]
Authorities Confirm Missing Richmond Child Found Safe
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Download the KISS 99.3/105.7 Mobile App!
Ralph Tresvant of New Edition Named New Host of "Love and R+B"
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks ‘Run Richmond 16.19’ with King Tutt