99.3-105.7 Kiss FM
Female Executive Holding Fanned Out Banknotes - Isolated

Source: Neustockimages / Getty

Prople didn’t opt out of advance payments received half of their money in 2021, and those who unenrolled from advance payments can both receive their remaining expanded child tax credit money after filing their 2021 taxes, but you need the IRS Letter  which the IRS sent out in late December and will continue to send more letters throughout January. The agency is urging you to hold on to the notice as you’ll need it when you file your 2021 taxes.

See story here