The Trouble Man keeps finding trouble.
TMZ reported that T.I. was never put in handcuffs and is already out of jail and sharing on Instagram after being arrested in Amsterdam. T.I. tells the story that “he was riding his bicycle and didn’t stop when crossing the street. He says instead … he kept going and his handlebar broke off a cop’s side mirror.”
T.I. said that he tried to post bail himself with the money in his pocket but the police wouldn’t take it. In order to be released, he had to get someone to bring his passport. He and his wife, Tiny were celebrating 20 years together and their 11th wedding anniversary in Italy this week.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
12 Times T.I. Indubitably Concluded That His Sh*t Don’t Stink
1. How much longer must I pose for the inferior?
Source: 1 of 12
2. Are you done? I would like your vocal chords to cease immediately and indefinitely.
Source: 2 of 12
3. Hurry up so that I may enjoy my excellency in peace.
Source: 3 of 12
4. My drip will surely go down in history.
Source: 4 of 12
5. As I am the one true drip god.
Source: 5 of 12
6. I simply and undoubtedly am the best.
Source: 6 of 12
7. My superiority to their inferiority cannot be denied.
Source: 7 of 12
8. Look at these fools. Driver, driver me away speedily.
Source: 8 of 12
9. Yes, take a photo if you must.
Source: 9 of 12
10. If you do not understand the proper angle at which to photograph my footwear, you will be terminated immediately.
Source: 10 of 12
11. Please make way for the king.
Source: 11 of 12
12. Peace out, peasants.
Source: 12 of 12
T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com