Every aspect of modern culture is feeling the effects of COVID-19. The pandemic that originally began in China is making its way throughout the world.
In the United States, schools remain closed and many adults work from home. Most grocery stores include barren shelves where household items like toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels were once plentiful.
In an effort to keep up with the demand and to ensure that facilities are sanitized properly, many retailers are changing their hours to allow for more time to clean and restock.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here is a list of confirmed stores and their new hours:
ALDI: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM daily. More
Dollar General: All Dollar General locations will close one hour early. Also, the first hour of operations will be dedicated solely to senior customers. More
Harris Teeter: Closing at 9 PM daily until further notice. More
Kroger: Many Kroger locations are operating under limited hours until further notice. More
Publix: Open from 8 AM to 8 PM. More
Trader Joe’s: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM. More
Walmart: Open from 7 AM to 8:30 PM until further notice. More
Wegmans: Open 7 AM to 10 PM. More
Whole Foods: The new store hours vary by location. Customers 60 and older will be allowed to enter one hour before opening to the general public, under the new hours. Whole Foods locations are temporarily closing down their food bars and self-serve food options. In-store restaurants will only be available for takeout. More
- Community Conversations with Dr. Winn – VCU Massey Center (Dec 11, 2021)
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- JT And Yung Miami Are Twinning In Matching Dolce And Gabbana Looks
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
Retailers Including Walmart, Publix And Kroger Adjust Store Hours Due To Coronavirus was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com