Rapsody is a whole mood and she recently stopped in Columbus for her “A Black Woman Created This” tour. But before she hit the stage she chopped it up in the Power studios with Micah Dixion.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Rapsody really gave us a glimpse in who she is when she talked about the impact Kobe Bryant had on her life and how she applies the Mamba mentality to herself. She also revealed what artist was on her bucket list to talk and work with. Plus she told Micah one thing she’s never done that she plans on doing as soon as she gets off her tour.
Check out this exclusive from Power here
Text POWER to 71007 To Get Power Exclusives & Breaking News! Reply HELP for Help; STOP POWER to Cancel; STOP to End All; Msg&Data Rates May Apply;
- 43 Churchgoers Sick After Attending Service With 10 Coronavirus Victims
- Comedian Luenell Reveals Why Her Daughter Is Banned From Her House
- Benedict College Staff Raised Money To Get Over 100 Struggling Students Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- RVA To Go: Your Guide To Local Take Out & Delivery During The Coronavirus
- Meek Mill Pleads For Inmate Safety During COVID-19 Crisis
- Happy 50th Birthday Mariah Carey
- Drake And Rihanna Tease Each Other On Instagram
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: Crocs Giving Away Free Shoes To Healthcare Workers Fighting COVID-19 Crisis
- No, Kodak Black, Zendaya Doesn’t Want Your Colorist A**
- Hilarious #SmoothCriminal Tik Tok Challenge Shows Off The Incredible Strength Of Wig Glue
Rapsody Talks The Impact Kobe Bryant Had On Her and What Artist is On Her Bucket List was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com