What is human trafficking? It is defined as a crime that people use others to gain profit from the control and exploitation of them.
A person that does trafficking will induce, recruit, harbor, transport, and obtain a person (child or an adult) by force or coercion for sex trafficking or labor trafficking.
Angelique Stallings and Kiricka Yarbough Smith bring important information you must know to the community in regards to human trafficking. To Report Suspected Human Trafficking Or Reach Out For Help Call 1-888-373-7888 or Text HELP to 233733
Did You Know?
- According to the NC DOA 287 cases of human trafficking were reported to the National Human Trafficking Hotline in 2018.
- North Carolina ranks as number 10 in reported cases in the nation.
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Dr. Winn Director of the VCU Massey Cancer Center on Community Conversations (September 5, 2020)
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Jordin Sparks Shares The Houston Roots Of Her Ultimate Love Story, New EP & More [INTERVIEW]
- After Losing To Dinkins, Giuliani Conceded And Urged Support For New Mayor In Spirit Of ‘Democracy’
- Spiders Basketball Season Opener Cancelled; First Game of Season Now on Friday
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
The Information You Need To Know About Human Trafficking was originally published on foxync.com