If you follow Solange on Instagram hopefully you’ve been fortunate to see her go live rehearsing blessing us with a preview of remixed music from her album ‘When I Get Home’. Up until now, we had no idea what she was rehearsing for but after this performance, we are guessing that this performance on The Tonight Show was one of the things she was preparing for.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Host Jimmy Fallon introed the mini-concert with the news that the directors cut of ‘When I Get Home’ performance art will be available on all digital platforms next week.
Solange and her all-black band and dancers performed just over nine minutes long with a melody of songs from her album ‘When I Get Home’ released in February of 2019. The performance included “Taking on the Light,” “Things I Imagined,” “Down with the Clique,” “Binz,” “Almeda,” and more.
Solange might have just made the blackest performance ever on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and we stan! Watch it for yourself here.
We just want to know when Solange with hit the road with a full tour…
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- 4th of July Mix Weekend
- Will Smith Makes Epic Movie Deal For Slave Action Drama ‘Emancipation’
- Jay-Z’s Made In America Festival 2020 Officially Canceled
- How To Prevent Another COVID-19 Shutdown With Dr. Caplin?
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors
WATCH: Solange Gives Us The Blackest Nine Minute Performance on The Tonight Show was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com