Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- Officers Receive Death Threats After Testifying To Congress About Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband $200k Monthly For Support
- ‘Better Call Saul” Star Collapses On Set
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- What’s Trending: How Do You Feel About Corporate Vaccine Mandates? [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Gary’s Tea: R&B Singer’s Ex-Wife To Expose Their Marriage In A Memoir + This Couple Doesn’t Bathe
- Should Vaccinated People Be Worried About Covid-19?
- Kanye West’s ‘DONDA’ Listening Breaks Apple Livestream Record