DJ King Tutt was born in the Bronx, New York and raised in Virginia. He is a graduate of Virginia State University, veteran of the U.S. Air Force and has dj'd and hosted shows with some of the biggest acts in Hip Hop and R&B history. A 15-year radio vet and former syndicated mixer with “The Doug Banks Radio Show” and “The Touch,” he definitely gets it in!!! Check out King Tutt on-air weekdays from 10a-3p ET on and mixing during the "Thunderstorm Mix" every Friday night from 10p-midnite on Kiss Fm and www.kissrichmond.com. @djkingtutt804
August Alsina has been very open about his medical challenges. He was scheduled to perform in New Orleans at last weekend’s Essence Festival but he couldn’t make it.
On Monday, he posted a video on Instagram. Dressed in a hospital gown, Alsina said, “I woke up one day and wasn’t able to walk. I couldn’t feel my legs. My doctor ended up admitting me into the hospital. They’re doing a bunch of tests.”
He continued, “[The doctor] said I have some nerve damage going on throughout my whole body that I have to go into a recovery process for. It’s like my immune system just went on vacation. So, I’m just waiting on it to come on back so we can get together and do what it do.”
When did you or someone you know wake up and go directly to the hospital? What caused you to go?
See story here
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder