By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
- Naomi Campbell Served Up 1950’s Supermodel Style For Her Fashion For Relief Runway Show
- Michael Jackson’s Bodyguard Says Child Claims Caused Death
- Controversial Nike ‘Dream Crazy’ Ad Wins Emmy For Best Commercial
- MODEL MONDAY: Lana Ogilvie Went From The First Black Covergirl To Skincare CEO
- ‘Power’ Recap: F-Boys Had The Best Week Ever
- Man On The Moon: 8 Times Kid Cudi’s Hums Saved Our Soul
- White Student In Viral Blackface Photo Attacks People For ‘Blasting’ The Photo
- Nick Cannon Says He Wanted Christina Milian To Catch Him Cheating
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Megan Thee Stallion Signs With Roc Nation Management