Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: HS Shooting In California, Several Injured 2 In Critical Condition
- Cardi B, Lizzo and More Read ‘Mean Tweets’ On ‘Kimmel’
- Vivica A. Fox Dismisses Issa Rae’s ‘Set It Off’ Remake: ‘It’s A Classic, Leave It Alone’
- Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Spend Christmas Away From The Royals
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Normani Has Officially Gone Blonde
- Balmain and Puma Collaborate On A Boxing-Inspired Unisex Collection To Encourage Sticking Up For Yourself
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams. T.I., You Paying Attention?
- John Legend Is 2019’s Sexiest Man Alive