Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Nick Cannon Says He Wanted Christina Milian To Catch Him Cheating
- Megan Thee Stallion Signs With Roc Nation Management
- Mathew Knowles Reveals There’s an Unreleased Destiny’s Child Album
- 50 Cent Tears Into Bravo Reality Star
- And The Bride Wore Black…Bridal Designs From Pantora Bridal
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- Weekend Roundup: ‘Hustlers’, Afrikana, Tattoos, Vegfest & More!
- Rihanna Responds to ‘Batman’ Casting Rumors, Says Poison Ivy Is One Of Her ‘Obsessions’
- DMX Is Back On Def Jam. It’s About To Get Hot Again
- The Weeknd Debuts A New Hairstyle And Black Twitter Is On One With The Jokes