Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Mad Dad Dumps 80,000 Pennies On Woman’s Lawn For Child Support [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: A Bernie Mac Biopic Is On The Way From John Legend’s Production Company [WATCH]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- Gary’s Tea: Falynn Guobadia Says If She Blames Porsha Williams For Her Divorce With Simon [WATCH]
- Ray J Calls Says Cheating Is A ‘Natural Instinct’
- 5 Beauty/Fashion Podcasts You Should Tune Into
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- Willow Smith Gives Rock Star Vibes On The Latest Cover Of V Magazine
- SZA Announced As The Next Artist For American Express’ Unstaged Virtual Performance Series
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed