Kim Porter ex-girlfriend of Bad Boy Records founder Sean “Diddy” Combs was found dead today.
According to TMZ, the former model was found dead in her home. A source released information saying that she had been under-the-weather; experiencing flu-like symptoms for weeks. In the call that was placed to 911 today, it was said that she was experiencing cardiac arrest.
No cause of death has been revealed.
Porter was in a relationship with Diddy on and off for thirteen years.
Porter leaves behind twin girls, Jessie James and D’Lila; and a son, Christian Combs — all fathered by Diddy. Along with son Quincy, whose biological father is 80’s heartthrob, Al B. Sure.
Diddy’s rep Cindi Berger told TMZ, “Sadly, I can confirm the passing of Kim Porter. I ask that you give the families privacy at this time.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
11 Hottest Women Diddy Has Dated
1. Natassia MaltheSource: 1 of 11
2. Karrine SteffansSource: 2 of 11
3. Naomi CampbellSource: 3 of 11
4. Jennifer LopezSource: 4 of 11
5. Misa HyltonSource: 5 of 11
6. CassieSource: 6 of 11
7. Penelope CruzSource: 7 of 11
8. Cameron DiazSource: 8 of 11
9. Sienna MillerSource: 9 of 11
10. Kim PorterSource: 10 of 11
11. Tracey EdmondsSource: 11 of 11
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Stephen A Smith’s Baby Filter Videos Are Hilarious
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- Wendy Williams’ Son Travels With Her After Alleged Assault