John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource: 1 of 1
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Becoming Guardians: How The Cleveland Indians Found A New Name
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- NFL: Unvaccinated Players Could Lead To Fines And Forfeitures
- Jacob Latimore Remembers Living Off McDonalds During His Early Career
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name
- Gary’s Tea: Naomi Osaka Claps Back At Megyn Kelly + Jeff Bezos Donates Millions To Van Jones After Space Flight
- How Does The Growing Number Of Unvaccinated People Dying From COVID Make You Feel?
- 5 Fly Summer Slides That Are Cute And Comfortable
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com