Shawn Stockman of Boys II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- How BIG Of A Fan Are You? Take Our Biggie Smalls Quiz To Find Out!
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Verses To Live By: The Notorious B.I.G.’s 23 Greatest Lines
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Allison Williams Reveals How Black Men React To Her After Get Out | Extra Butter
- #SayHerName: Black Trans Woman Beaten In Viral Video Last Month Found Dead
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boys II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com