Shawn Stockman of Boys II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Pam Grier Gives Reasons Why She Couldn’t Stay With Richard Pryor And Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Los Angeles Lakers Host Kendrick Lamar as Part of ‘Genius Series’
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- This Is the Police Interaction Video Texas Students Must Watch to Graduate High School
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Addicted To Heroin At 15
- Elementary School Principal Apologizes For Warning Parents About Black Man
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Little Known Black History Fact: Avarh E. Strickland
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
Watch: Shawn Stockman Shares What It’s Been Like Touring With Bruno Mars was originally published on rnbphilly.com