Your Community Gubernatorial Forum FAQ
Location: Virginia War Memorial – 621 S. Belvidere Street, Richmond.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: Event is 5pm to 8:30 pm. Doors will open at 5pm
Parking: Due to construction guests will not be permitted to park at the Virginia War Memorial. However, parking will be available after 5pm at the Virginia Housing Development Authority lot. There is also additional parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Virginia War Memorial.
- This is a free community event!
- Online: Reserve tickets online at eventbrite.com
Seating: Seating is first come, first served. Tickets do not guarantee seating or entry into this event. Once the forum is full, there will be additional viewing in the Virginia War Memorial.
- No – There will be no re-entry into the venue
- Doors open at 5pm
- Reception is from 5pm -5:45pm
- The forum will begin promptly at 6pm
- The forum will include Virginia Gubernatorial candidates Ed Gillespie and Ralph Northam. Radio One’s Clovia Lawrence will host along with CBS-6 Anchor Cheryl Miller as the moderator.
Cameras/Recording Devices/Cell Phones:
- Cameras, audio recorders, video recorders and digital cameras with video capabilities are not allowed
- For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras and tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or any outside food or drink
- Flags or signs with poles
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Oversized bags
- All illegal guns and weapons are prohibited
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Chains, knives and spiked jewelry
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by event/facility management
- Strollers – large strollers are not allowed. If you must bring a stroller, it must be the umbrella type that can fold and stow under your seat