08/9/17- Working alongside Russell Simmons, Bill learned that he has to open up his chakra and calm his spirit to get to his core. All while speaking with a healthy lisp! Love you, Russell!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Top Of The Morning: Open Your Chakra And Calm Your Spirit was originally published on blackamericaweb.com