Kai’la “Kai” DelMi’a
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kai’la “Kai” DelMi’a is a singer, but I could easily describe her as a painter — her lovely vocals effortlessly coloring lyrics across the canvas of any room. Her style arrests the audience, propelling them on an emotional journey.
As the lead vocalist of Legacy Band, performing is in Kai’s DNA. She is the daughter of Miguel Valdez — percussionist for The Brand New Heavies and the Dave Matthews Band.
Refreshingly, Kai is as humble as she is talented. I recently got a chance to sit down with the gifted songstress to talk about her thriving career. Check our interview above!
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @kissrichmond
10 Reasons Patti LaBelle Is The Auntie We Wish We Had!
1. What a performer!Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. She's socially responsible!Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. She's a boss!Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. She is always laughing… and making others laugh!Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Her strength is inspiring. Just think, Patti has thrived for over 50 years, in an industry that has eaten many alive.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. She's fearless! Just look at that hair!Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Two words: Pattie Pies! No one can throw-down in the kitchen like Patti!Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. She can SANG!Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. She's got the tea! With all her experiences, imagine the stories she can tell!Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. She's the coolest Diva, EVER!Source:Getty 10 of 10