Pastor Rich Wilkerson, Jr. was recently said to have been issued a lawsuit by the law firm Kushnirsky Gerber PLLC.
Artists such as Typoe, Bikismo and Ahol Sniffs Glue are all claiming the Miami-based religious leader used pieces of their artwork on social media and newspapers.
It is not clear if the artists believe Wilkerson used their artwork in his church, Vous Church.
The pieces of art Wilkerson is speculated to have lifted, were murals that were supposed to be given to a local public school.
According to one of the artists suing, the art was, apparently, never created for “a well-funded celebrity church brand or its prosperous pastors.”
The lawsuit also makes mention of Wilkerson’s lavish lifestyle and celebrity ties and proceeds to claim how although the pastor has such a high status, he — nor his church — had any intention of offering any form of payment for using any of the artwork.
It also mentions how even if Wilkerson did ask for permission or offer up monetary payment for the art, the artists who created the pieces would have rejected his offers.
No one from the Wilkerson party has commented to these allegations made.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Russell Simmons Pays $40K A Month For His Daughters Ming & Aoki Lee.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.Source:Splash News 5 of 12
6. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There's Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son "Baby Future."Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Surprisingly, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.Source:Splash News 10 of 12
11. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Britney Spears Pays Ex-Hubby Kevin Federline $20K A Month For Their Two Boys.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Kim Kardashian’s Pastor Was Just Sued For Art Theft was originally published on globalgrind.com