Point Break is gearing up to hit theaters on Christmas Day, but we got a chance to talk to the actors behind the movie first.
Luke Bracey and Edgar Martinez sat down with Global Grind‘s Kristin Sargente to talk about actually doing the stunts themselves, as well as the most dangerous moments during filming.
Edgar told us, “Hanging from the highest waterfall in the world, Angel Falls in Venezuela, my home country. It was crazy, but at the same time it was very emotional and revelatory. All the precautions were taken, it was super safe, but still, it was 3,000 feet above ground hanging from a rope. It was very intense.”
Point Break retells the story of Johnny Utah, who goes undercover with a group of thrill-seeking criminals to perform a series of daredevil stunts in order to steal money and gems and give them to the poor and less fortunate. It’s like Robin Hood on steroids.
2015 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet Stars
1. Jessie J sparkled in a dazzling two-piece set.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Emily Ratajkowski stunned in a revealing, colorful mini dress.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Tinashe walked the red carpet in a black gown and simple hair and makeup.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Liz Hernandez arrived in a mini dress and million dollar smile.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Fetty Wap threw a blazer over his white tee for the occasion.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Bella Thorne wore a flirty frock by Peter Pilotto.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Jennifer Lopez rocked black and gold all the way down to her nails.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Amy Schumer wore a flattering mini dress.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Amber Rose didn't hide her tattoos for this red carpet.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Cara Delevingne went for a sophisticated look in purple.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Scarlett Johansson was pretty in pink.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Kiersey Clemmons shined in yellow.Source:Getty 12 of 12
“Point Break” Stars Reveals What It’s Like Hanging From The Highest Waterfall In The World was originally published on globalgrind.com