Khloe Kardashian is unstoppable and handling the cards that life has dealt her with ease.
After canceling several signing events for her book, Strong Looks Better Naked last week due to her developing Staph Infection, the reality star updated her fans on the current state of her health on Tuesday night.
She took to Twitter to announce the milestone in her healing process.
Khloe, who was infected while at the bedside of her estranged husband Lamar Odom, is now quarantine free, but she still can’t visit Lamar until she’s fully recovered. A source revealed to People that “Khloé is devastated that she can’t go to the hospital and visit Lamar. That’s the thing that is bothering her most about the infection.”
On the bright side, Khlo’ Money’s health is on the up and up. Get well, Khloe!
Source: People | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
1. Khloe's been flashing her camel since the very beginning.1 of 12
2. Hi, Camille!2 of 12
3. We mean, Kamille.3 of 12
4. Remember when the sisters introduced us to CTC?4 of 12
5. One thing's for sure, Khloe rocks the camel toe better than anyone.5 of 12
6. Wherever she goes, her camel toe goes with her.6 of 12
7. Hi.7 of 12
8. Khloe flashes a CT in Miami.8 of 12
9. Parental Advisory. Camel toe visible.9 of 12
10. And now it has a name. Camille the Camel.10 of 12
11. We love Khloe and her Camille.11 of 12
12. Even at the gym Khloe rocks her camel toe.12 of 12
Quarantine Is Over: Khloe Kardashian Tweets About The Status Of Her Staph Infection was originally published on globalgrind.com