Ariana Grande has been in the business long enough to know that even when there’s a hiccup, the show must go on.
The 22-year-old star was sitting on the Honda stage at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank when an overzealous (fan?) interrupted her iHeartMedia Q&A session by tossing a phone her way.
Clearly a little startled, Ariana looks down and asks, “Did someone throw a phone at me?” and then follows up with, “Did someone just throw a phone on stage?” before telling the crowd: “That’s so dangerous.” The phone was retrieved and given back to its owner.
Dressed as Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ariana also performed her hit “Focus.” Check out the footage above – she’s such a professional.
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
2015 Celebrity Halloween Costumes
1. Draya Michele hit up Maxim's Halloween party as a super sexy Cleopatra.Source:Splash News 1 of 14
2. Lindsay Lohan rocked a sheer lace bodysuit with cat ears.Source:Splash News 2 of 14
3. LeAnn Rimes donned angel wings.Source:Splash News 3 of 14
4. Rumor Willis dressed as Magenta from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."Source:Splash News 4 of 14
5. EJ Johnson slayed in all black.Source:Splash News 5 of 14
6. Natalie Nunn hit up the Life & Style party as Batwoman.Source:Splash News 6 of 14
7. Kendra Wilkinson stepped out in a blue wig.Source:Splash News 7 of 14
8. Demi Lovato got into the spirit as a Trap Queen.Source:Splash News 8 of 14
9. Bethenny Frankel showed off her Halloween spirit in NYC.Source:Splash News 9 of 14
10. Niecy Nash dressed as a cheetah.Source:Splash News 10 of 14
11. Aubrey O'Day as a slutty Cruella De Vil.Source:Splash News 11 of 14
12. Karrueche as Lil Kim.Source:Splash News 12 of 14
13. Michael Strahan and Kelly Ripa kicked off their show in costume - Left Shark and Katy Perry.Source:Splash News 13 of 14
14. Paris Hilton and sister Nicky HiltonSource:Splash 14 of 14
Fan Throws Phone At Ariana Grande & She Handles It Flawlessly was originally published on globalgrind.com