Kirk Whalum is a Grammy award-winning musician and songwriter and he was one of the artists who had the privilege of working with the late Whitney Houston. He talks to us on “The D.L. Hughley Show” about his experience working with Whitney and why he’d want to bring her back. “Whitney was one of the silliest people I know,” Whalum says as he reminices on their time together. Hear him talk more about his long lasting music career, doing jazz and gospel, and who he likes playing with today in this exclusive interview!
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
Kirk Whalum On What It Was Like Working With Whitney Houston [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com