Comedian Don “D.C.” Curry has a recurring role on Black Jesus and is currently developing his own comedy reality show, “No Chit”. The funny man will appear at Goodnight’s Comedy Club in Raleigh August 21 – 23.
He joins the TJMS in Atlanta to talk all things sports, Chris Brown’s weight gain and the water struggle out in Detroit.
Click the link below to hear the funny man dish.
Have you heard the controversy surrounding the new television show ‘Black Jesus’? Click the link below to hear D.C. talk about his upcoming role and if he felt guilty about the highly controversial role.
Celebrity Co-Stars Reunited!
1. Keke Palmer and Niecy Nash1 of 15
2. Brandy and Hosea Chanchez2 of 15
3. Raven Symone and Adrienne Bailon3 of 15
4. Gabrielle Union, Robinne Lee and Essence Atkins4 of 15
5. Tracee Ellis Ross and Mara Brock Akil5 of 15
6. Ludacris, Usher and Lil' Jon6 of 15
7. Tyrese and The Rock7 of 15
8. Kim Kardashian West and Paris Hilton8 of 15
9. Monica Brown and Vanessa Bryant9 of 15
10. Kandi Burruss and Jermaine Dupri10 of 15
11. Teyana Taylor and Bow Wow (Shad Moss)11 of 15
12. Tia Mowry-Hardict and Brittany Daniels12 of 15
13. Meagan Good and Will Ferrell13 of 15
14. Brandy and Maksim14 of 15
15. Kevin Hart, Regina Hall and Sanaa Lathan15 of 15
Comedian Don “D.C.” Curry Talks Atlanta Sports, Starring In ‘Black Jesus’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com