What a difference a year makes. In 2009, the Philadelphia Eagles went out on the limb to sign QB Michael Vick, partly at the request of the team’s star QB Donovan McNabb, who then proceeded to teach & mentor Vick as he tried to settle back into the reality of playing pro football again. By now everyone knows of Vick’s dogfighting dilemma and his subsequent prison stay. To say things have drastically changed would be an understatement. McNabb is now the QB of the Washington Redskins, who visit Philly on Sunday in what he says is “Just another game on the schedule”. The Eagles are soaring under Vick, while the Skins appear headed to their usual NFC East address: The Cellar.
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo
- Roland Martin’s Call to Action: ‘So, How Do We Begin to Mobilize?’
- Highlights From Teen Forum 2013 (Photos)
- President Obama: What Dr. King Would Think Of Our Progress [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ms. Angela Bassett Special Keynote Speaker At Women's Empowerment 2013!