Just a word from me to you, the KISS Family of listeners. Thank you so much for listening, for supporting our radio station and the many community events and fundraising activities that we engage in here in the Richmond-Petersburg area. I personally thank you for once again voting the Quiet Storm the No. 1 radio program in the 804! Despite the fact that your loyalty has been so strong (the Storm has been No. 1 for 8 years now), I never ever take our listeners for granted and I strive to bring you the very best Quiet Storm program every single night. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL, and I’m proud to serve as YOUR ” Night – Time Maestro “. Keep Listening, the best is yet to come on the HeartBeat of the City, 99. 3 & 105.7 KISS-FM……….
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo
- Roland Martin’s Call to Action: ‘So, How Do We Begin to Mobilize?’
- Highlights From Teen Forum 2013 (Photos)
- President Obama: What Dr. King Would Think Of Our Progress [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ms. Angela Bassett Special Keynote Speaker At Women's Empowerment 2013!