Looks like the days of driving out of town for great deals at outlet malls are over. A California-based developer purchased 43 acres near Bass Pro Shops and the Winding Brook development in Ashland, where it plans a 392,000-square-foot outlet mall in Hanover. The new shopping experience should be up and running in early 2014.
- Jurnee Smollett- Bell on her Lead Role in ‘Temptation’ & More
- Are Porsha & Kordell Stewart Reconciling?
- The Powerball Winner is Doing What?
- Radio One Richmond Teacher of the Week: Ms. Sarah Benson
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo