For the first time since 1999, the FDA has approved a new weight-loss pill that many doctors consider the most effective of a new generation of anti-obesity drugs and have made it available for prescription use starting today. This wonder pill is called Qsymia, and has been approved for those who suffer from obesity and have at least one weight-related health condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo
- Roland Martin’s Call to Action: ‘So, How Do We Begin to Mobilize?’
- Highlights From Teen Forum 2013 (Photos)
- President Obama: What Dr. King Would Think Of Our Progress [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ms. Angela Bassett Special Keynote Speaker At Women's Empowerment 2013!