In August 1983 James Brown and band were playing the Beverly Theatre in Los Angeles with legendary blues man B.B. King for what was already a formidable pairing of music royalty. Then halfway through the set that evening James Brown introduced a very special guest to join him onstage – a 25 year old Michael Jackson, hot on the heels of his Thriller album at the time, inconspicuously watching the show from the audience. Michael wowed the crowd with a spontaneous song and dance performance that was spectacular and all too brief.
- Jurnee Smollett- Bell on her Lead Role in ‘Temptation’ & More
- Are Porsha & Kordell Stewart Reconciling?
- The Powerball Winner is Doing What?
- Radio One Richmond Teacher of the Week: Ms. Sarah Benson
- Epic Subway Sax Battle Sparked by ‘Billie Jean’
- GET THE LOOK: Brandy’s Leather Jacket And Envelope Skirt Combo