• Brown’s Island is at the south end of 7th Street & Tredegar Streets, in Downtown Richmond, VA.
• Enter the festival at 7th St.
What’s Happening On The Island?
• Gates open at Noon. Local acts perform from 12pm-1pm and national acts perform from 1pm-8:30pm
• Gates open at Noon and our Soul Food Kitchen starts cooking…so come early and have some lunch!
• Hot food vendors will be on Tredegar Streets at our Soul Food Kitchen area.
• Pepsi products, Gatorade, and water on the Island for $2.00 a bottle.
• Get your Over 21 I.D. wristband at the I.D. tent before you try to purchase any alcohol.
• Budweiser products and Heineken will be sold for $4.00
· Sutter Home Pink Moscato; Sutter Home Bubbly Moscato: Menage a Trois Moscato will be sold for $4.00
· Stone Soul “Stunner”: Smirnoff & Monster will be sold for $6.00
· There will be a children’s area. All parents must sign a release before their children can play on the equipment.
· All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Admission Price at the Gate:
• Kids 5 & under are free.
• No scalping please.
NO RE-ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED
• At 5th Street
• On Tredegar, security will direct you.
• Street Parking is a free option in the area, get to the event early to take advantage of this.
• Tredegar Street will be closed though.
Cash parking lots available:
• Crown Plaza Hotel
• Federal Reserve Parking Lot
• 8th & 9th at Cary Street
• 3rd & 4th at Cary Street
• 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & Canal Street
What To Bring & What NOT Bring To The Festival
• Wear a hat
• Bring comfortable shoes
• Debit Card will be ok as there’s an ATM machine on the island
• Lawn chair
• Bring your friends and family
• Bring a smile.
NOT ALLOWED ON THE ISLAND:
• No Umbrellas
• No coolers
• No pets
• No alcohol, food or drink, including water. (Food and beverage vendors will be available)
• No glass containers.
• No laser pointers.
• No weapons and your bags will be inspected.
Are You Lost?
• Come to the radio station tents!
• That goes for lost people, lost things.
• Please stay with your children at all times.
• Drink Water!!!
• We have plenty of soft beverages available, but it won’t help if you don’t drink!! We want you to have a great time all day long!
• If you are on medication, please be sure you’ve taken your medication before coming to the festival. If you need it with you, please bring it!
• Please use trash cans.
If You Plan On Drinking:
• You must be 21 or older!
• You must go to the I.D. Tent BEFORE you purchase any alcohol.
• You must bring your Driver’s License, and you must have a wristband on to purchase alcohol.
• If you’re driving, please don’t drink, or please, bring a designated driver with you.
• Richmond Emergency will be on hand on the island. In case of emergency, please contact the nearest Richmond City Police person immediately, and they will call for help.
• There will be plenty of Police on the island!
• Machine will be available on the island
Last Call for Alcohol
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
McDonald’s, Pepsi Next, Virginia Lottery, Budweiser, Make A Wish Foundation, DTLR, & BK Music.
We’d also like to thank the following businesses; Allen & Allen, FOX Richmond, GEICO, America Family Fitness, Virginia College, Air National Guard, Busch Gardens, People’s Family Dental Care, Verizon, Arabella Bistro, Croaker’s Spot, LB Concessions, Ms. Ruth’s Carry Out, Naders, Soul Ice, Wings & Things/T&S Group, Shakey’s Festival Foods, Tri Cities Concessions, Tropical Smoothie, Zack Custom Grill, EZ Income Tax Service, Aurora, Todd Law P.C., Organic Root Stimulator, Advance Window Tint/RMP, State Farm Insurance, U.S. Marines, Capital Area Health Network, Jencare, McEachin & Gee Law, Liberty Mutal, United Smiles, and Optima Family Health Care.