Richmond, VA is on edge this afternoon as news quickly begins to spread of the official passing of the controversial Ultrasound bill in the Virginia State Senate.
Over the past few weeks, the bill itself has morphed from a mandate that involves a transvaginal ultrasound be performed to determine the outcome of the pregnancy.
The bill was reportedly amended from its original version to requite women have a less invasive external abdominal ultrasound instead according to updates from WTVR.com.
We’re watching with a vigilant eye on all things concerning this topic, but Richmond it’s time for you to speak, too.
Refresh this page for additional updates each hour as the story continues to develop.
- Heart Health with Dr. Yvette Johnson-Threat
- REAL TALK: Students Poison Teacher’s Coffee, Cupcake In Fifth Grade Class [VIDEO]
- “Braxton Family Values” Cast Preps for March Season Finale & Reunion Special
- Alexx Dupri’s USELESS INFORMATION – February 28, 2012
- Missing Teen Found Hours After Featured on ‘The View’ [VIDEO]